Saturday, December 27, 2008

Back from MIB camp...

Aftr spending 3 boring days in MIB camp, finally went bak home ytday...
Hmm... Miz my home so much, n miz my bed so much... :-)
2 days nt enuf sleep cz slip on floor in a freezing room...
First thing I 2 do when I go bak is find my bed n SLEEPPP... Haha...
Haih... Reli duno wt is de point I go there, 3 days oso nthing 2 do... Han Long, u made a widse decision... Haha... (Mr. Ng, dun angry if u c this post)
Wan 2 go kacau other ppl, c others busy singing n preparing 4 drama...
Since i duno anything bout music, onli can sit aside looking 4 their preparation...
I think de onli thing I gt in tis camp is noe sum new frenz although just chatted for few sentences... Bt i think better than none... Lolz...
Nw, I only hope tat MIB tat day is nice n wont feel boring....

2 comments:

KiM said...

kesian..haha

四月 said...

Hi, ya ya, go out with the correct "kaki" is always very happy de.

oh, ya, the penang trip cancelled edi. hehe.

new sem is going to start on next week.

How are you with your new sem? everything is ok?

=)