Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Wednesday incident

Wednesday is a very free day for engineering students as that day is specifically for PKUM (Persatuan Kejuruteraan University Malaya) activities. As for my course, my class only at morning 9am to 10am. Hence, I decided to go for a movie with my brother for my afternoon activity.

4.45pm. My brother's class overed and came to my college ready to fetch me to midvalley. According to my plan, we were going by motorcycle. However, 1 thing run off from the smooth plan. My brother forgot to bring helmet for me. Just in case you don't know, UM is very strict for the rules for motorcyclists. Never mind, since my brother can borrow helmet from his friends.

Ok. When we on the way to 12th college to find my brother's friend which is just about 150m away from my college, unlucky incident happened. UM security staff was come on the opposite way and is already not enough time for my brother to drop me off at the roadside. At the same time, 'pit pit' the horn sound already sounded from the security car. No choice, we have to stop and start debating with the security staff in order to avoid from a compound.

Below is the brief conversation between us with the security staff:

Brother: Ahhh, bang... Sorry arr.... Hanya hantar dia dari sana (pointing to my college) ke sini saja...
Security: Ini mana boleh...
Brother: Sorry la... Jalan tadi nampak dia baru hantar dia punya... Sorry la...
Security: Erm... Jangan bagi saya tengok lagi. Saman u baru tau...

The end of the story. Fortunately, the security staffs were too lazy to come down from his van to give us a compound, if not, my wallet has to bleed again. However, this few sentences has already spoilt my whole day mood. Anyway, plan still going on and that day, I watched 'Diary of the Dead'. Is just an average movie, if the number of horror scenes can be increased then is much better.

No comments: