Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jogoya High-Tea... Yummy....

Lst Tues, I visit to Jogoya again...
This is my 2nd time havin high-tea there...
Well, de food is stil d same, de feeling is still de same n de ambient is still remain at de high end...
Howver, due to my poor vocabulary, it is hard 2 express my great satisfaction... Therefore, I decided 2 let the pics 2 do de job... ^^
Fistly, let me introduce sum variety of food...
Sum of de steamed fish... Only prepare when u order... 100% fresh... Is my favourite too... Hehe
Hot plate section... From beef, scallop, 'lala' to chicken, nothing is less... Oso only prepare when u order... Hot n fresh guaranteed.. :-)

This is my favourite Thai's coconut drink... De taste is tooooo GUD... C, duno nid 2 use wt word 2 express my feeling... Haha...

Dun b surprise... Yea, liquor is oso provided... Pic shown is 1 of de choices of cocktail... Hehe...
Can u c de notice? 'Dun drink if u r under 18, drivin, pregnant, breastfeedin, health problem n muslim... Lol
Hmmm.. Nw is de time 2 hv sum desserts...
This is d dessert section... Can u c de wide variety... I even couldn't try 10% of it... :-(
Nothing is complete without ice-cream... Moreover, de ice-cream provided is from HAAGEN-DAAZ... Is just 2 good... Haha...
Next, let us feel de environment...
This is de place tat i enjoy my meal... De dim lighting n de dark furnishing surrounded wif soft music is just nice...
Me... Hehe...
Overall, Jogoya is a nice place to enjoy sum delicious food... Do u agree wif me after u saw de photos?? :) However, nothing is perfect in this world... I personally feel tat de price is quite high... RM68++ for high tea and de time period 4 de session is just 2h++... Perhaps, once in a while is still afordable... Anyway, i will visit again in de future if my budget is not tight... Haha...
A small notice here, for those hav de intention 2 visit Jogoya, pls do it quickly because tis is a promotion period... Untill 19th of December... 50% discount but onli for female... Guys, is d best time 2 treat u girl fren nw... Lol...

No comments: