Sunday, May 24, 2009

Diamond Elite Entrepreneur Programme(DEEP)

Wow... Two days of Diamond Elite Entrepreneur Programme(DEEP) finally overed. For these two days, the programme was held in the Diamond headquarter which located in South City Plaza, Serdang. Seriously, when I first heard the programme was held there, I was not interested to attend at all since the place was so far. However, at last I made my mind that choose to give it a try first before I choose to give up. Well... I totally not regretted attending the programme; in fact, I felt fortunate I had made a wise choice at the last minute.

In this two days programme, thing that inspired me the most was the sharing of some top salesperson in Diamond. When they shared their story and their route befor their success, I really got motivated. Even obstacles were all along their pathway to success, their determination never changed. In fact, all their failure will become their golden lesson and all these were their staircase to the top of their career. I really really admired their determination to achieve their dreams.

Of course, besides sharing, we were taught different types of skills, mainly in communication skill and presentation skill. Well, the lesson was great and many new ideas had taught. However, all these skills actually need to be sharpened through our daily activities, then only can see the effect. Anyhow, I appreciate the lesson too.

In short, I felt very thankful to the organizer of this DEEP programme which is the NEP Holding. Now, I'm waiting for the coming talk which will be going to organize in IOI Palm Garden, Putrajaya and the talk will be conducted by the director, Mr. Michael Lim. Hopefully, more interesting things will be shared there.

*Sorry if any language errors and pls correct me yea... =)*

No comments: