Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Something that not supposed to happen at this moment!!!

While evreryone bury their head in the midlle of the mountain of the books, guess what was I doing in this critical moment? I just came back from cinema, finish watching one exhilarating movie, Fast and Furious 4!!! Actually, I really shouldn't waste this golden period as my preparation for the exam still on the middle of the way only. But never mind, since I'm the type of person work at the last minute.



By the way, this is a good movie also. Haha... But I still prefer the second episode of the series which is 2 Fast 2 Furios. Anyway, if ask me how good is the movie, I think I will give 6.5 out of 10 marks because the number of beautiful cars still couldn't fulfil my appetite. Hehe...
Okay, back to study. Tonight, I must achieve my target that I set yesterday which must finish the tutorial 7 and 8 for algebra. That's all for this post. For my friends who are struggling for study also, +u yea... =)

4 comments:

四月 said...

yea yea, gambateh ^^

KiM said...

aiseh..watch movie oni ma..
fail ma fail lo exam..die 2gether la..hahaz

Carlson said...

Sure anot?? Quite hard 2 believe it's from ur mouth leh... Haha...

KiM said...

reli la..dis time if dun die i chop my head off ar..hahaz