Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exam over !!!

Yea... After struggling for 3 weeks, at lst final exam of 1st semester has finished...
Hopefully evrything can go well wif a satisfying result... :)
So nw is de time for fun again... Haha...
Actuali, during exam time, I hv ady planned a list of activities... Hehe...

So let me share wif all of u...
1. Flyin fox at KL tower n forest exploration at KL tower s well (since i m doin related
course, mz gain more knowledge in tis field) :)
2. Buffet at Jagoya wif family (accordin to my sister, there is 50% discount for women till 31st of
december. So, is de best time to enjoy.)
3. Penang trip(hopefully can go on smoothly)
4. hang out wif all my frenz which has already vry long time nvr meet up
5. play basketball wif all de f6 kakis... Haha...
6. Finally, train my dota skill so tat can survive in my room... Haha...

Yeah... Tis is my master plan... Jz scare gt budget problem... Haha...
N for all my dear frenz, enjoy ur holiday s well... ^^

3 comments:

四月 said...

Wao, what a busy holiday? Haha. you really have a great plan.

well, where is the buffet place located? How much is it usually? they serve what food? Japanese?

when you are goin to penang? i might go on dec.. Hehe.

=)

四月 said...

hey, I have checked about the Jogoya buffet. the ladies promotion is valid until 9th / 19th dec. I am not sure which date.

then, it's valid for 2 hours only.. then i think i rather eat at shogun since Jogoya's promotion price is alomost same with shogun's price..

haha. just a suggestion.

happy holiday =)

四月 said...

erm, last time my sis told me, shogun price is around 60++.

you mean u already had ur high tea at Jogoya? Hmm.. was it nice?

=)

Enjoying ur penang trip ^^